Welcome back to Game of Thrones, a show that may have just lost a lot of points with it’s audience. Here at Death of the Author Reviews we find ourselves asking: at what point does violence become gratuitous in your narrative?
You probably can guess what we’re going to talk about this week. As per usual, the video contains spoilers and swearing.
Welcome to Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
Topics Include But Aren’t Limited To:
– Arya needs to stop lying to herself
– We’d rather deal with the Hound than the Mountain
– Maergery’s story has been simplified.
– We continue to play the Sand Snakes as villains
– Littlefinger is about to meet some consequences.
– WHY GAME OF THRONES WHY DO THIS TO SANSA
– The need to shock the audience. Hey look what we can do. Not cool.