A Court of Mist and Fury Discussion
SummaryA Court of Mist and Fury was a solid follow up to A Court of Thorns and Roses. Maas is able to explore the consequences of her character's decisions, both good and bad. If you're looking for a book with a cool world, awesome characters and a powerful love story, this is the book for you.
- The pacing has improved since book one
- Fully fleshed out secondary characters
- Deep character building
- The Rys and Feyre relationships
- Commentary on relationships good and bad
- THE ROMANCE
- That cliffhanger
- Maas plays with your expectations really well
- Sexual tension between characters
- You get to see more of the world
- The ending still feels a little rushed and unclear
Have your say!