Better late then never right? Alexandra and Chelsey talk about episode seven of Game of Thrones.
I think Hardhome is the best episode of Game of Thrones to date. What happens when you dedicate half an episode to one character one one location? Absolute brilliance.
WARNING: HERE THERE BE SPOILERS
Topics of Conversation Include but aren’t limited to:
– Best action sequences.
– Arya and her job
– Cersei is visited by the Maester in jail. He’s still creepy
– Tyrion and Dany’s awesome convo
– Jorah continues to be stubborn
– Tyrion is going to change the world
– Jon, what the hell! It’s called context
– The awesome lady wildling
– The awesome giant
– Alexandra fangirls hard over the cinematography
– This was not a battle. This was a slaughter
– Who would the White Walkers eat? Roose or Ramsay?