Better late then never right? Alexandra and Chelsey talk about episode seven of Game of Thrones: Mother’s Mercy.
WARNING: SPOILERS. SPOILERS. EVERYWHERE
Topics of Conversation:
– Where does life go?
– Arya’s revenge: so intense
– Cersei’s walk of shame: so intense
– Quibarn is still the creepiest
– Different theories about Cersei’s mental state next season
– Stannis is learning the meaning of regret
– Does Stannis make it?
– Sansa’s story was sacrificed for Theon
– Things are going down in Mereen
– Dragons are just large cats
– Jaimie has a cute scene with his daughter
– The Sand Snakes were boring
– Davos is heartbreaking
CONCLUSIONS AND THEORIES FOR SEASON 6:
– If you’re a woman in Westeros your life is going to suck
– Jon Snow vs the White Walkers… Human Torch?
– Tristaine is going to be mad
– King’s Landing is going to have a zombie plague
– Dany is finally going to head to Westeros