SummaryKeladry serves as a response to Alanna. You would think having a successful knight like the Lioness would open more doors for female heroes in the world of Tortall, but you would be wrong. Though the critique that Kel brings to the table in interesting, the level of perfection and judgement that she holds herself to makes her hard to take at times.
- The creepy evil mage
- Not all villains need to be evil overlords
- Character development for everyone
- Neil. The best best friend ever
- Tamora Pierce breaks her pattern
- You get to see the aftermath of all the previous stories
- Kel serves as a good response to Alanna
- King Jonathan is a jackass
- Kel is a bit hard to take at times
- Kel is very judgemental
Have your say!