SummaryKing's Cage is a step up from the previous novel Glass Sword. The efforts to develop Mare into a likable character are noticeable but still don't manage to wipe away the bad taste in your mouth from the previous books.
- A step up from the book before
- Info and development of Maven's character
- Evangeline's perspective
- The last 1/4 of the book we get a decent character in Mare
- Mare's whining
- Not a lot happens for the first 3/4 of the book
- Not a lot of character development for the supporting characters
- Tries to set up a redemption arc for Maven
Have your say!