SummaryZenith feels like a middle of the road science fiction story. If you read heavily in the genre this book will do nothing for you. Yet the ending give the book promise for something better to come.
- Space Pirates
- Girl Gang in space
- Interesting villain with an understandable motive
- Pretty cover
- The romance between Andi in Dex is boring and predictable
- Feels like you are reading a first draft
- Lots of telling without showing
- You can see most of the twists long before they happen
Have your say!