The Vampire Apocalypse… is boring?
Chelsey and Alexandra talk about episode four of The Strain… which has one of the most random openings ever to grace our TV sets.
Spoilers and swearing, you know, the usual!
– The vampire apocalypse is kind of boring
– Interesting episode opening?
– The Rat Catcher continues to be the best character
– Gus returns to his apartment and encounters his vampire mother
– The Master takes over her to speak because he totally wasn’t evil enough
– We get introduced to Gus’s new side plot
– Abe and Kesha are adventuring together
– Eldritch Palmer’s very yellow tint to make him look sick
– Chelsey and Alexandra attempt bad Eichorst impressions
– Eph and Zach try to have a bonding moment
– The Strain did some showing and not telling
– Love the references to the Goth Rocker
– Chelsey and Alexandra love the Rat Catcher.