The Strain or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Vampire Apocalypse.
As usual, spoilers, swearing and dislike of Eph abound.
Topics discussed this week:
– Everyone is stupid and I hate them
– This is the episode of epic speeches
– Eph and his awesome bedside manner
– Nora and compassion
– Kesha and the Rat Catcher do some block clearing and then go swimming.. wait what?
– Introduction to stylized fighting and cinematography or glamorous killing
– Skinny dipping in a vampire apocalypse
– Young Eldritch Palmer is good looking
– Turns out Abe and Eldritch have a history. – Feels like it throws off the continuity of the show
– The story of how Abe gets the sword cane & the beginning of the hunt for the book
– The Goth Rocker speaks!! WEIRD
– Eichorst’s hero worship is crazy
– The lack of chemistry between Eph and Zack…
– The city has begun fighting back against the vampire apocalypse.
– AWESOME GOVERNMENT LADY IS AWESOME