The Strain is back and so are our vlogs!
Did you miss the wacky vampire show with stingers, awful main characters and some bad ass side characters? We sure did!
As per usual, spoilers abound.
This week’s topics include:
– Oh look, Eph is still Eph. Shocker.
– A solid opening directed by del Toro himself.
– NEW STRAIN TERM: Worm dirt.
– The Master’s gift of worms could have been so much creepier..
– Abe is still going places by himself because he didn’t learn his lesson last season
– FOLKSY! QUINLAN YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
– more insight on the Masters.
– Zach has been aged down five years.
– Eldritch is hitting on another woman and making grand claims about his relationship with the Master. This is all going to blow up in his face.
– WHAT CAN GO WRONG IN A STORAGE LOCKER?
– CREEPY VAMPIRE CHILDREN
– WHY DO WE WATCH THIS SHOW???
All in all a usual episode in our beloved vampire apocalypse story.
UPDATE: So it turns out that Folksy is in fact not the vampire hybrid Quinlan but is instead called Vaun…. Does that mean Quinlan is coming in a later episode or has been replaced?