So this episode happened….
Topics of discussion include:
– This episode was intense
– This entire season has been Eichorst looking for a new best friend
– Slumber party – Eichorst and Ke$ha!!!
– This was a straight episode in terms of plot: The Ke$ha story, the Setrakien Plot, the Gus plot and the Eichorst flashbacks
– Stephen King’s Misery
– The camera angles on Ke$ha mirroring her situation. All of them are tight on her to show she’s trapped
– Eichorst’s flashbacks start out… cute?
– It’s not his relationship that messed him up, its his relationship with power
– Eichorst has always been a hammy silly character but in these scenes they dial it back to reality pretty fast
– It gets pretty uncomfortable
– Ke$ha fighting back is the most epic thing ever
– The Rat Catcher and his explosives
– Ke$ha/Dutch is not a book character. They made her up for the show, so you have no idea what’s going to happen to her
– The question is will she be able to snap back from this
– So far Ke$ha has been the only one who’s been able to slow Eichorst down
– Gus is breaking Alexandra’s heart
– Gus and the Silver Angel, let’s hope they kick some serious butt
– Setrakien was knocked out after he found the Lumen
– Why are people so stupid? THIS IS A VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE
– That weird moment when you realize you’re invested.