- Two main antagonists made the story different from the usual
- Multiple shades of morality
- Love the golem/tulpa character Zenobyus
- The character Enzio has a lot of potential
- Interesting premise
- The use of images throughout the novel to help explain the magic system
- Cool references to medieval and renaissance history
- The story feels like it would have worked better as a visual medium
- The writing comes across as very dry
- Very heavy handed with morals and themes
- A lot of showing instead of telling
- Side characters are very one dimensional and lack depth
- The final twist wasn't really a twist and felt forced.
Have your say!