SummaryVolume three of Rat Queens is a poor follow up to the previous two. Instead of strong friendships and laugh out loud humour, Demons falls into all the tropes that the series was originally critiquing.
- Betty and the Dragon
- Dee's storyline and backstory is really cool
- The Braga backstory
- The Daves
- Change in characterization of everyone
- Too many plots make the book feel scattered
- Plot tries to do too many things at once
- There is no build up to the major conflict
- No real funny moments
- Feels like you missed something important
- Falls into all of the traps they were originally critiquing
Have your say!