Alexandra makes Chelsey read her biggest guilty pleasure: The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning.
This review covers the first seven books in the series and only contains mild spoilers (we give some of the backstory on characters and objects).
- The world building is amazing
- Sex is very important in this world
- The Premise (only mild spoilers)
- Jericho Barrons
- In the Fever World there are no beta males
- In a lot of books faeries are humanized. Not here
- These books aren’t great, but they are so addictive
- But they’re also so problematic.
- Burned felt a little forced