SummaryA Conjuring of Light offers a satisfying and bittersweet goodbye to the Shades of Magic series. The book offers up everything that you love about this series: well rounded characters, snappy dialogue and ridiculous chemistry.
- Holland's chapters
- An awesome fascinating villain
- The stakes are super high
- The Kell Lila romance
- The Rhys and Alucard romance makes you feel things
- Character development
- Kell's coat (Is still the best)
- The pacing is slow
- The King and Queen's redemption arc falls a little flat
Have your say!